About Me

My photo
Tacoma, WA, United States
An aspiring writer who currently publishes on Smashwords, Barnes and Noble, Amazon, Kobo, Sony, Apple and Diesel.

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

High School Reunion


High School Reunion is now up for sale here at Smashwords!  It should be live at Amazon in the next 24 hours and then it will trickle out to Kobo, Sony, Diesel, Apple, and Barnes and Noble over the next few weeks.

I hope that everyone likes the story and I wanted to let everyone know that I'm going to be working on the sequel to Breaking of a Freshman next.  I'm finishing up a class this evening as I take a final online and I should have time to get that out as well in the next 2-3 weeks.

Thank you again to everyone who reads the words I put down on page!

- Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment