About Me

My photo
Tacoma, WA, United States
An aspiring writer who currently publishes on Smashwords, Barnes and Noble, Amazon, Kobo, Sony, Apple and Diesel.

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Apple rejected Blackmail Sex (Part 2)


I noticed today that this title was not appearing on the iBookstore so I emailed Smashwords about it.  Smashwords is always a pleasure to deal with.  I've been with them for over two years now and I've never had any problems.

They got back to me in less than ten minutes and let me know that Blackmail Sex (Part 2) had been rejected by the crew at Apple because it contained "non-consensual sex".  So, if you're a reader looking for this title on the iBookstore, I apologize.  Here is a link to where you can find it on Smashwords.com directly.

- Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment