About Me

My photo
Tacoma, WA, United States
An aspiring writer who currently publishes on Smashwords, Barnes and Noble, Amazon, Kobo, Sony, Apple and Diesel.

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Thank You

I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who who has written to me.  I know everyone has busy lives and it's hard to find the time to do anything, so it really means a lot to me when I hear from  someone about my stories and what they like about them.  I love writing and as long as you keep reading, I'll keep writing.  I can only promise that as time goes by I'll strive to get better at it for myself, and for you the reader.  You deserve to be reading the very best that I can put forth, that's what I owe you.  Thank you again to everyone who has offered up their thoughts, told me what they liked, pointed out a grammatical error, or just said hello.

Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment