About Me

My photo
Tacoma, WA, United States
An aspiring writer who currently publishes on Smashwords, Barnes and Noble, Amazon, Kobo, Sony, Apple and Diesel.

Monday, October 10, 2011

Still Looking For Cover Art

I'm still looking for good cover art.  I'm always looking for good cover art.  Sexy and seductive art, the kind where a woman shows enough skin to get the attention of everyone seeing it but still manages to leave enough to imagination to somehow be even more sexy.  If any of you readers out there are interested in seeing yourself or someone you know on the cover of one of my eBooks let me know.

All I ask is that obviously you don't send me pictures of people without their permission and that when you send the pic(s) you state in the email that you give me permission to use the picture as the cover of an eBook.  It is pretty hard to find art that I can legally use and I could save a lot of time better used writing my next story if I had some ready at hand artwork!

Feel free to send art or questions to logan.lee2011@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment