About Me

My photo
Tacoma, WA, United States
An aspiring writer who currently publishes on Smashwords, Barnes and Noble, Amazon, Kobo, Sony, Apple and Diesel.

Friday, May 20, 2011

Rejection

Trying not to take Amazon yanking my stories from their site too hard, after all it is similar to a traditional writer writing something they know is quality and having the publishers reject the manuscript.

Harlan Ellison, one of my favorite writers, stated numerous times throughout DANGEROUS VISIONS that publishers reject things for idiotic reasons. In fact, the premise of that entire book was to take the stories that absolutely pushed the limits and no publisher would touch and then publish them under one cover.

So who knows, maybe in a few years I'll collect erotic literature that pushes the limits and publish my own omnibus . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment