About Me

My photo
Tacoma, WA, United States
An aspiring writer who currently publishes on Smashwords, Barnes and Noble, Amazon, Kobo, Sony, Apple and Diesel.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Amazon Update

I managed to get the story Shoplifters up on Amazon.  It should be trickling out to everywhere else shortly via Smashwords.  It was blocked at first and so I did a quick search of it replacing the word "Wal-Mart" with "the store" or "a department store" etcetera.  For some reason it went right through their filters with that change.

This week I will try to make some minor changes and get the other two stories that they have blocked online.  I may not run one of them on there again at all though because the only way I think that I could get it online would be to change the title.  My concern is that if I do that people will pay for a story that they already read since I had several hundred downloads before Amazon blocked it.  That wouldn't be fair to readers to pay for the same story twice and I don't have any real way to warn away the people who already bought it.

No comments:

Post a Comment