About Me

My photo
Tacoma, WA, United States
An aspiring writer who currently publishes on Smashwords, Barnes and Noble, Amazon, Kobo, Sony, Apple and Diesel.

Monday, May 30, 2011

Cover Art Search

By far the most time consuming part of publishing my stories online is the quest for appropriate cover art.  I would like to extend an offer to my readers.  If you would like to contribute cover art for me to use simply send it in an email to logan.lee2011@gmail.com.  I'll give a special thanks to you in the story and mention you in any way I can without giving away your real name or contact info unless you would like me too.

I spend hours looking online for photographs that I can use and I would much rather spend the time writing more stories that you, the reader, can enjoy.  All I ask is that if you send me cover art it not have any full frontal nudity, and please make sure that you have the legal rights to allow me to publish it.  Please don't send me a photo of your friends that they may see and freak out about.

No comments:

Post a Comment