About Me

My photo
Tacoma, WA, United States
An aspiring writer who currently publishes on Smashwords, Barnes and Noble, Amazon, Kobo, Sony, Apple and Diesel.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Did I Just Screw My Brother?

It's official.  Tonight I am starting the sequel to Did I Just Screw My Brother?.  It wasn't one that I was planning on going back to, mostly because it's harder to get stories of this type past the content scanners on Amazon and a few other places.  But, that was before I started getting the emails from all the fans asking for, demanding a sequel to find out what happens to Sadie next.

Your wish is my command.  I'm starting writing it tonight while I sit alone in a hotel room.  Maybe that'll be some kind of inspiration for me to draw upon, you never know.  Maybe it'll start to rain, then I would sleep better too.

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering if part three will be coming out please please please say yes

    ReplyDelete