About Me

My photo
Tacoma, WA, United States
An aspiring writer who currently publishes on Smashwords, Barnes and Noble, Amazon, Kobo, Sony, Apple and Diesel.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

My Trailer Trash Girlfriend and her Family Series

I have been thinking about where I would like to go with this series and I'm not sure exactly when they will be done, however I am going to publish the third and fourth volume's for free.  They will go up on Smashwords.com as soon as I get them done and then they will have to trickle out to any other sites that you may have found my work on.

The reason for doing this is that making a fortune is not something that I've set out to do, I would rather have readers and would like to keep people happy.  To be honest, the $0.99 that I have charged for the first two in the series seemed a little bit exorbitant for such short stories to me.  I was thinking more like $0.49.  But $0.99 is the minimum you can set at the sites other than free. That pretty much sums up my plan.  If I can't charge fifty cents a piece, I'll charge a dollar for two, and give the next two away for free.

If you haven't found them before now and are interested in what I'm talking about, follow the link on the right side of this page to my Smashwords profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment